Again, the Andrew Hidayat KPK session (The Story of a Cool Entrepreneur) was present with an article that might be useful for you, but at this moment Andrew Hidayat the KPK did not discuss tips and tricks on how to become a successful entrepreneur. Unlike in the previous session Andrew Hidayat KPK session which often discusses success stories and tips and tricks on becoming a successful entrepreneur, in this article Andrew Hidayat’s session will discuss how to be healthy during the Pandemic.
It is known that during the Covid-19 pandemic, many of the world’s population felt fear and stress instead of being afraid of being victims, but calm is not the Andrew Hidayat KPK session if you can’t provide tips and tricks for readers and loyal fans of the Andrew Hidayat KPK session.
The following are tips for maintaining health during a pandemic ala the Andrew Hidayat KPK Session:
- Increase your intake of nutritious food. By adopting a healthy and nutritious diet, the quality of health and endurance will certainly increase. One of the foods that are good for endurance is foods rich in vitamin C and vitamin B complex.
- Get enough water. Drinking at least 8 glasses a day can help the body not easily become dehydrated and can improve body health.
- Regular exercise. Entering the new normal, you should still get used to exercising before doing daily activities.
- Get enough rest. Sleep can help maximize metabolism and maintain endurance. Try to get a minimum of 7-8 hours of sleep per day.
- Help with a multivitamin. Help your body meet its daily vitamin needs by taking a multivitamin regularly. You can take a multivitamin that contains vitamin C to help boost your immune system and maintain your immune system.
- Use a mask when going out of the house. Use a cloth mask when going to public places. Masks can prevent the spread of the virus by protecting the face from the droplets of someone who contains Covid-19.
- Apply physical distancing. Make sure you keep your distance and don’t make too close contact with other people, unless absolutely necessary. Don’t forget to always avoid crowds in crowded places.
- Wash your hands regularly. Always wash your hands with soap and water, especially after touching objects in public spaces. If you don’t have a sink or toilet, use a hand sanitizer to clean your hands.
- Clean the surface of the object with a disinfectant. For objects or items that you often touch and take outside the house, they can be cleaned with disinfectants regularly. For example, clean the cellphone, wallet, or grocery bag that you use frequently.
Once again, the admin reminds you not to forget to read the tips and tricks of becoming a successful entrepreneur in the style of the Andrew Hidayat KPK Session.